Thursday, April 19, 2007

I’m in love with u, you silly thing!!

This is would be something i've got to say at the moment. sit down here in the old city Batavia. watch the beautiful town with artistic architecure and landscape. Take a little time to forget..yeah only forget.. Just thinking that Something happened for something, like my friend said to me...my thoughts say it will be ok, at least I know how to deal with it. Running to another chapter is quite hard, but it has to…I think there is something wrong in my brain. The silly thing always came across my way. To get you back to my arms, yes you...like the old times. No…time won’t ever give me that chance. Everything has changed and u cannot turn back the time. He’s not good enough for me, but why God send him to me and why I have had met him again? Why? Is it just a bell that ring for me and little obstacle to make me stronger? ...I’m not sure. Then I heard a nice quote from someone, if you’re ready for brokenhearted you will ready to face the bigger problem in your life, except death. And because something happened for something…make a new path of your life and draw it with colorful palettes. I think it would be great!! -danang-